THE WESTMARK TEAM
Westmark was established in 1986 with our first custom-built home. Over the years we’ve established our reputation for quality and customer service that now includes the development and construction of townhome communities. We continue to work as a family-owned, hands-on business that comprises the acquisition of land for single-family housing and townhome developments, collaboration with an innovative team of architects and designers, all construction and subtrade contracting, and a commitment to provide the kind of attentive customer service that extends beyond the date our buyers move into their new home. We’ve built a lot of houses – and a lot of solid relationships.
We hope you will explore our website to learn more about why Westmark is your best choice or call to speak to us directly at 604-821-1333 .
For custom-built homes: On time and on budget – that’s a promise.
- Assistance in land acquisition or constructing on your own site throughout the Lower Mainland.
- Consultation with you to determine your needs, style, and budget as to exterior appearance, interior layout, and style of building materials and finishings. We will guide you through the initial house design process with suggestions based on our experience and knowledge of the latest industry trends and technology.
- Accurate estimates so you know when your home will be completed, and what the construction costs will be.
- Full contracting service that ensures your home is built to the highest standards by our own builders and preferred trade subcontractors we hire for their particular area of expertise.
- Placement of all insurance and certification of subtrades to protect you from liability during the construction process.
- Attentive customer service during, and after the construction of your home.
For our single-family house and townhome buyers: a very affordable, yet amenity-rich choice for young families and ‘empty nesters’.
- Assurance that care and consideration has gone into the choice of location in terms of nearby amenities and recreational activities, access to public transit and security.
- We incorporate the latest in ecological, ‘green’ building techniques: energy-efficiency in climate control systems, windows and insulation materials; design that allows ample natural light in rooms to decrease energy consumption; use of natural materials and finishes where practical, such as granite, wood and slate; energy-saving appliances; no use of harmful chemicals in landscape and garden maintenance and pest control.
- Distinctive exteriors using durable and attractive materials and design features, complemented by professionally landscaped grounds and common areas.
- Interior layout that considers optimum use of space, traffic and air flow for general ‘livability’.
- Finishings and appliances chosen for their practicality as much as for their contemporary and innovative styling and cost-efficiency.
- Presale buyers will have some options for interior finishings such as flooring and carpeting, counter and cabinet finishes, and choice of available colour schemes.
- A feeling of luxury living that belies affordability.
Home and business renovation: making your home ‘work’ more efficiently, modernizing and adding to your home’s value.
- Whether you have a specific type of renovation in mind, or need ideas on how to make your home more practical and contemporary, we have the expertise to help with your plans.
- We listen to your needs, and offer suggestions based on our knowledge of construction and of market trends and technology.
- We will give you an accurate estimate of how long the project will take, and what your costs will be…and we’ll complete it on time, and on budget
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We have a great responsibility as builders of homes. Our clients come to us with a dream of owning a home they can be proud of and put their trust in our knowledge and expertise – and our integrity – to make it come true. As we know, it will probably be the biggest investment they will ever make.
We take that responsibility very seriously. Our two decades of experience and knowledge of construction techniques and practices is solid, but we also make sure we stay current with new technology and trends in our industry. We use top quality building materials and durable brand name finishings. Keeping our certification in good standing with relevant construction-related associations is a priority as well. We demand the highest standards from ourselves and the subtrades who work with us.
Our reward is a satisfied client, and we are pleased that some have come to buy their second home from us, or refer us to their friends.
We are committed to giving your Westmark home the mark of excellence.
Here’s what our customers say about their Westmark experience: Testimonials